Consider how you can incorporate the nine Ps of being an effective teammate in your work teams. Before you know it, you'll be up for team MVP. Good luck!
- Now that you've taken some time to review the behaviors that exemplify an effective teammate, you're well on your way to becoming one yourself. I wouldn't try to start adding all of these practices to your approach at once. Pick two or three attributes you wanna focus on each week and before you know it, you'll be effortlessly demonstrating your value as a teammate. You'll probably notice the habits of your teammates more now that you've taken this course. Some will be good traits that make them ideal contributors, others will be red flags and will reminders of what not to do.
Either way, constantly remind yourself of the behaviors you want to demonstrate. Come back to the course whenever you notice you need a refresher. And, check out some of my other courses in the library to learn more about what you can do to improve your skills related to communication, leadership, and teamwork. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn and I welcome your feedback on the course. I wish you the best in all of your future endeavors, especially those where you're part of a team.
- List benefits of putting your team’s needs before your own.
- Name the qualities of a teammate who is considered to be reliable.
- Explain what it means to be proactive.
- Recognize the importance of adjusting to the collaborative decision of the team.
- Recall the attributes displayed by a strategically focused team member.