Join Roberta Matuson for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Motivating and Engaging Employees.
- Thank you for joining me as we've examined the role of the manager in motivating and engaging their employees. We've reached the end of our course, which is the beginning of your journey towards engaging the hearts and minds of your team members. I've given you ideas you can immediately use to dramatically improve employee engagement, and I've told you what to do if you encounter employees who are completely disengaged. You also now have a better idea of what employees want from their leaders, as well as how to build a magnetic culture.
You have the tools to more deeply connect with your employees and show them they are highly valued. For additional tips on motivating and engaging employees, you can check out my books, Suddenly in Charge, Talent Magnetism, or The Magnetic Leader. You can also check out my other LinkedIn Learning courses on leadership. And be sure to head over to my website, where you can sign up for my complimentary newsletter for tips on how to be the kind of leader others want to follow.
You can also follow me on Twitter, or send a LinkedIn invitation so we can connect. I hope you found our time together to be valuable. Drop me a line and let me know how you're doing. I wish you continued success as you move forward in your career.
- What motivates and engages today's employees
- The three types of employees
- How managers can engage employees
- Building a magnetic culture
- Creating lifelong connections with employees