Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a Culture of Service.
- A culture of service means your team is united…in the service of something bigger than yourselves.…- And to create that culture of service,…you need to be laser-like focused on keeping the customer…alive in the face of day-to-day business.…And when culture of service drives engagement,…innovation and a much more productive workforce.…- We know it's tough.…You have a punch list of things to do and a lot of times…focusing on fuzzy things like culture…can fall to the bottom.…
- But the best businesses keep their culture at the top…of that list, because over time,…that's what becomes your differentiator.…- We've covered a lot in this course, and the most important…thing you can do is simply get started.…- Right.…Pick something, be it your metrics, framing your financial…objectives, or just telling your backstory once in a while.…You don't have to overhaul your entire business.…- Integrating the language and the behaviors we've talked…about into decisions like hiring, firing, what to measure,…and how to handle meetings.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is a culture of service?
- Cultivating an emotional connection to your customers
- Generating engagement by sharing your backstory
- Framing financials and objectives
- Unpacking your metrics
- How to use a culture of service in hiring and firing
- Reinforcing a culture of service in daily operations