Join Lisa Earle McLeod for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a Culture of Service.
- A culture of service means your team is united…in the service of something bigger than yourselves.…- And to create that culture of service,…you need to be laser-like focused on keeping the customer…alive in the face of day-to-day business.…And when culture of service drives engagement,…innovation and a much more productive workforce.…- We know it's tough.…You have a punch list of things to do and a lot of times…focusing on fuzzy things like culture…can fall to the bottom.…
- But the best businesses keep their culture at the top…of that list, because over time,…that's what becomes your differentiator.…- We've covered a lot in this course, and the most important…thing you can do is simply get started.…- Right.…Pick something, be it your metrics, framing your financial…objectives, or just telling your backstory once in a while.…You don't have to overhaul your entire business.…- Integrating the language and the behaviors we've talked…about into decisions like hiring, firing, what to measure,…and how to handle meetings.…
- What is a culture of service?
- Cultivating an emotional connection to your customers
- Generating engagement by sharing your backstory
- Framing financials and objectives
- Unpacking your metrics
- How to use a culture of service in hiring and firing
- Reinforcing a culture of service in daily operations