Join Daisy Lovelace for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Communication within Teams.
- Whether you're leading a newly formed or pre-existing…team, strong communication will help you and everyone…involved get the most out of the experience.…The tools and tips I've shared with you will help you…and your teammates accomplish your goals.…We started by laying a strong foundation and establishing…ground rules in a team charter.…Remember, this is a living document.…Revisit it, as needed, and make sure it is something…that everyone is still committed to following.…Next, we looked at some best practices for managing…communication within your team, as you work through…whatever challenges you face.…
And lastly, we discussed some best practices for the…different communication modes you'll use within your team.…Thanks for joining me in this course.…I hope it will give you some new ways to think about…communication within your team.…I'm happy to connect with you on LinkedIn.…Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if I can be…helpful as you lead your team to new heights.…I wish you and your team all the best.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining roles and commitments
- Managing conflict
- Establishing and maintaining trust
- Creating a shared vision and focusing on objectives
- Providing feedback
- Structuring time for reflection
- Holding teammates accountable
- Communicating in face-to-face and virtual meetings
- Communicating across job functions and across cultures