Receive some final words of wisdom and inspiration to change, as well as articles and books to turn to for more information.
- The last step in building a positive, thriving culture…is an ongoing one.…I like to call it rather, rinse, repeat.…You'll try things out to see what might work: lather.…Determine what's working and what's not,…and what revisions need to be made: rinse.…Then you'll keep trying out new ideas…to find out what works.…This course has provided you with all the tools…you need to create the right culture…and do your lather, rinse, repeats moving forward.…
You can run a survey, lead an action team,…create a vision and core values,…create a strategic plan,…and effectively lead change.…There are a ton of resources out there…for creating a culture change.…I've written a book called Seeking Civility:…How Leaders, Managers and HR…Can Create A Workplace Free of Bullying.…That book lays out all of the steps I provided here.…I also regularly post articles on building positive…workplaces on my LinkedIn page,…so I hope you'll connect with me there.…
Beyond that, any book by John Kotter or John Maxwell…are great resources.…If you're looking for information…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Defining a negative workplace
- The ROI of a positive workplace
- Conducting an employee survey
- Creating a vision for change
- Building a strategic plan
- Using your performance management system
- Leading change