Complete an action plan of your own.
- It's been a pleasure bringing you the scenario…on communicating change.…We hope you have a sense of the strategy and analysis…that goes into a well thought-out plan.…We try to bring it to life for you,…and we hope it was helpful.…- Remember that change communication…is a campaign, and not just a one-time event.…People may resist,…and your ability to empathize,…to really understand where others are coming from…can make all the difference.…Finally, keep in mind…that effective change agents like you…speak to the head and the heart.…
- We leave you with the Change Communication guide…and the resource file,…so that you can take some time…and become a successful Change Agent.…- Thank you for taking this course.…
Tatiana and Brenda begin by reviewing success stories and survey data that emphasize why communication in times of change is so crucial. Next, they explain how to strategize communication efforts, craft the change communication message, and answer common questions that people may have when grappling with change. To wrap up, they discuss how to manage difficult questions, emphasize with others, and overcome resistance.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Why communication in times of change matters
- Strategizing your communication efforts
- Crafting the change communication message
- Five questions people have in times of change
- Managing difficult questions
- Empathizing with others
- Overcoming resistance