Focus on a continuous improvement process, what else do you need to find out? How will you do that? What information do you need to go back over to deepen your understanding? What are the key points you will take away and implement? It’s important to ac
- As you've learned, developing your emotional intelligence…is critical if you want to perform at your peak,…and create career success.…You now have an insight into the four quadrants…of emotional intelligence.…You have a deeper understanding…of what emotional intelligence is,…and you've learnt some practical ways you can develop…your own emotional intelligence,…to enhance your performance and relationships with others.…As we're developing any new skill, you will need to make…a conscious effort to enhance your emotional intelligence.…
So the next step is over to you.…Now that you've completed the course,…take some time to define three areas you could work on…to improve your emotional intelligence,…and set out a plan detailing how you'll achieve this.…It's very easy to learn about a new skill…and then do nothing with that information,…slipping back into your normal routine.…If you want to see a change, or if you want to enhance…your skills, you need to commit to making it happen.…
Don't forget, you can go back and watch videos again…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Watching for triggers and hijacks
- Finding flow
- Disrupting thinking
- Reclaiming reaction time
- Shifting perspective
- Listening and communicating
- Playing to strengths
- Collecting feedback
- Aligning intention and impact