Create your plan, detail your key strengths and areas of opportunity, and ask someone you work with for feedback.
- As you start out on your career journey,…preparing for your career transition…and developing your professional image are critical…if you want to fast track your career success…and create an impact early on.…By now, you'll have an understanding of what it takes…to create a strong professional image…and you'll know the key steps to acclimatize…to a new professional environment quickly and effectively.…You'll have a clear picture of some of the common…challenges graduates face…and you'll be prepared to deal with these.…
You'll have an insight into what recruiters,…hiring managers and business leaders want from graduates.…And you'll have your personalized career strategy…ready to get you off to a flying start in your career.…The next step is down to you.…Take some time to consider what you've learned…over the duration of this course…and decide on three key areas you will focus on right away…to enhance your professional image.…The magic is in the application.…
So it's time to commit to taking what you've learned…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Transitioning from the campus to the office
- Differences in the working world
- Developing a transition success mindset
- Adapting to a new environment
- Avoiding cultural mistakes
- The first 90 days
- Building a strategy