Join Kathrine Sharon for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Talent Management.
- Getting your talent management strategy right…can take time and effort, but it's well worth it.…By building a strategy, developing a plan,…using best practices, and creating a…high performance culture, you'll help your company…take a big step in the right direction.…Take a minute now to download the…Talent Management Plan Template from the Exercise File,…and use it to build your own talent management plan.…If you'd like to learn more about talent management,…we have a number of good courses on this site,…including Strategic Human Resources by Catherine Mattice,…or, send me an email and connect with me through LinkedIn.…
For more information about developing your employees,…watch Organizational Learning and Development.…Remember, how well you hire, assess,…develop, and retain your people…will make you stand out as a company,…and you'll achieve better business results when your…talent strategies and business strategies go hand in hand.…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture