Join Sara Canaday for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Transitioning from Manager to Leader.
- Congratulations, you've made it to the end of this course. You dedicated your time and effort. Making a transition from manager to leader is a process that involves deliberate changes and intentional shifts with the potential for enormous impact on your career. That you invested time in taking this course is evidence that you're serious about making this shift. You've gathered targeted information that will give you a huge head start. Now, it's time to put that knowledge to work.
Remember the primary steps. Enhance your personal growth, increase your self-awareness, executive presence, and emotional intelligence. Expand your perspective to be more strategic, innovative, and decisive. Make a commitment to position yourself as a coach and build a broader network of connections that goes well beyond your team. The next step is yours. If you apply the strategies from this course, I'm confident you can elevate your career in ways you never thought possible.
You can become an exceptional leader. For more resources, I invite you to visit my website, saracanaday.com. You'll find information there about my books, my blogs, assessment tools, and speaking availability, and of course, I'd love to connect with you on LinkedIn. I wish you the best of luck for continued success.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Looking and sounding like a leader
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Becoming a thought leader
- Expanding your strategic scope
- Viewing challenges with a fresh lens
- Improving your decision-making skills
- Cultivating conditions for team success
- Building meaningful connections