Join Mike Figliuolo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Developing Your Leadership Philosophy.
- Your next steps as they relate to developing…your leadership philosophy are to document it.…You've watched the videos, you have everything you need…to sit down and document your leadership maxims.…In terms of additional resources,…I've written a book on the method, One Piece of Paper,…The Simple Approach to Powerful Personal Leadership.…And it can help walk you through the method…at the next level of depth.…Ask some additional questions that you may want to answer…as you create your personal leadership philosophy.…
Another resource that's available to you…are leaders who are all around you.…Think of people you look up to and respect,…and who you think are great leaders.…Ask them if they have a document that explains…their leadership philosophy.…Have them walk you through it.…They'll give you some great ideas for how you can refine…your own personal leadership philosophy.…So your next steps are spend that time…to document your maxims, share them with others…and get their feedback, and then make sure you have things…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Examine the four critical aspects of leadership.
- Explore how to find your internal motivation and why it affects leadership.
- Identify the key goals that drive a leadership vision.
- Review methods for motivating, inspiring, and developing future leaders.
- Recognize with whom you should share your leadership vision.