- What motivates and engages today's employees
- The three types of employees
- How managers can engage employees
- Building a magnetic culture
- Creating lifelong connections with employees
Skill Level Intermediate
- Employees don't work for companies. They work for people, which means employee engagement begins and ends with the leader. I'm Roberta Matuson, author of The Magnetic Leader, and I'm known as The Talent Maximizer. I help organizations maximize their talent and I help people who want to take their careers to the top. Lots of leaders don't realize the impact their leadership style has on employee engagement. Well, in this course, I'm going to show you that when team members are fully engaged, you will be more successful in your role, and will have an easier time scoring the next promotion.
We'll start with a discussion on the current state of engagement and why leaders should care. We'll explore some myths about employee engagement, so you can bust right through them. Then, I'll share some ideas on how you can dramatically increase employee engagement. We'll talk about how to create lifelong connections with your employees and low cost ways to show employees they're highly valued. And we'll explore how to use purpose to drive employee engagement.
We've got a lot to cover, so let's get started.