LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Team performance measurement
- Evaluating the value chain
- Measuring product creation
- Measuring product manufacturing and delivery
- Measuring operations performance
- Measuring marketing and sales performance
- Measuring supporting and servicing your product
- Measuring company infrastructure function performance
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the number of metrics and reports you look at every day? Are you unsure of which metrics matter the most and why? Have you ever taken over a new team and wondered which metrics are most important? I'm Mike Figliuolo, Managing Director at thoughtLEADERS, and I've dealt with literally thousands of metrics over the years, from revenue, to cost, to strategic planning, to day to day tactical ones. I've faced the same challenges that you may be experiencing, the need to cut through the clutter and focus on metrics that drive business results.
In this course, we'll cover how to think about measurement using quantitative and qualitative measures, various types of reporting, and good measurement processes and practices. We'll use a value chain approach to explore metrics for all different functions. These functions include sales, operations, HR and more. Whether you have a product based business, or a service based one, the tools in this course will apply to you. I'm excited to share these techniques and approaches with you.
I hope they'll help you focus your limited time on the metrics that truly matter. Let's dive in.