Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing email, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Emails are becoming a significant consumer…of our time nowadays.…And I want to just say a couple of things about…efficient management of emails.…The first thing is, to empty your inbox…ideally everyday, but at least once a week.…Two reasons for this,…one it gives you a double check that you haven't missed any,…but the other reason is that it feels…much lower stressed to have a empty inbox…every now and then.…So, it's a go idea to go through your inbox…and just file it,…even if you just have one file called 'Done',…and you just move them to there.…
My second email tip,…is to have a system where you can check…that people have responded to your email.…Probably a folder called, 'Did They Reply?'…and if you just put a copy into that folder…than maybe once a week you can just look…through that folder and check that you have had a reply…to those important emails.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.