Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Learning to ask, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Now the first thing to realize with negotiation is,…if you don't ask, you don't get.…So, it's always worth a try.…And, you're not going to lose the deal…by trying to negotiate.…People have a fear that if they try to negotiate,…they might end up with nothing,…but providing you're nice and providing you're prepared…to crumble if you have to, you can't fail.…The worst you'll have to do is say,…"Oh, alright then, I'll pay the full price,"…but it's always worth trying.…If you don't ask, you don't get.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.