Digital transformation means using technology to help achieve your business goals. Learn how you will increasingly need technology to help your organization create value and foster change.
- Every business will become a software business.…That's the famous line by Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.…Now he didn't mean every organization…was going to start selling software.…What he pointed to was a time when every organization…would need to leverage technology…to move more nimbly and efficiently.…Digital transformation means using technology…to help achieve your business goals,…and acting more like a technology company…in your ability to move nimbly and efficiently.…The exponential pace of change in markets…means that you're going to increasingly need technology…to help your organization create value.…
Yet most organizations today are a long way…from leveraging technology anywhere near…as much as they could, or as much as they will need to.…There's no industry where this is more true…than in financial services.…What's known as high frequency trading…means that artificial intelligence software…can calculate a stock trade and then transmit an order…around the world in milliseconds.…There's absolutely no way that could be done…
- Recall the benefits of using personal power to lead in a flat organization.
- Name the main tactic of the opponents of change.
- Determine when a top-down approach to leading change is appropriate.
- List the two elements present in a team that is proficient at change.
- Identify the most important capability when considering a candidate for a position on an innovative team.
- Define “responsible change.”
- Recognize the appropriate time to encourage 10x thinking.