- Identify why we need visionary leadership.
- List the four Cs of compelling vision.
- Determine how to engage others with your vision by building connectivity.
- Build a personal vision for yourself.
- Use the Lift6 leadership model.
- Evaluate real corporate vision statements.
Skill Level Advanced
- Whether you lead a country, a business, or a team the world needs leaders who can create a compelling vision and engage others around it. We are in a time of exciting progress, and extreme uncertainty. All of this change can make people feel anxious and fearful. However, great leadership can guide others through the fog of uncertainty and into the visionary light in the distance. Hello, I'm Bonnie Hagemann, and I'm the CEO of Executive Development Associates, a top of the house consulting firm that has been working to develop leaders in medium and large organizations since the early 80s.
In this course, I'll share with you how culture, connectivity, clarity, and courage all factor into leading with vision. I'll help you create a personal vision, because leading others always begins with leading self. And finally, I'll walk you through a step-by-step approach to create a vision for your organization, team, or project. Visionary leadership is painting a picture of a positive future state. Not of where we're going if we just keep walking the path we're already on, but of where we could go, where we should go for the best outcome.
When done well, it's clear and compelling, and ultimately it becomes the filter through which all important decisions are made. So if you're ready, let's get started.