- Skills for leading change
- Aligning your organization for change
- Helping people, teams, and organizations change
- Leading a culture of change and innovation
- Building an adaptive organization
- Expanding your vision for change
Skill Level Advanced
- Change isn't a choice. Change is going to happen whether you want it to or not. The question is whether you're going to simply ignore or react to change, or if you're going to be the one who is leading the organization's ability to continually adapt to change. Hi I'm Gary A. Bolles. I'm the Chair for the Future of Work at Singularity University, a partner in the boutique strategy consulting firm Charette and co-founder of the career site eParachute.com. And I'm here to help you learn some of the most effective and up-to-date techniques for leading change.
You might be charged with leading your organization through a digital transformation. You could be working to help develop a culture of innovation. Perhaps you're spearheading your organization's broad commitment to social responsibility. Or you may be leading some other kind of change in your team, your department or your division. In this course, I'm gonna show you why managing change is one of the most important responsibilities of any leader, and why leading change is the most important responsibility of any manager.
In a world of exponential change, it's the only effective way to ensure that your organization can solve the problems of today and tomorrow.