- What makes a great leader?
- Connecting with your team
- What motivates your team
- Leadership styles
- Making a leadership pledge
Skill Level Beginner
- Hello, my name's Chris Croft, welcome to this leadership course. Congratulations for deciding to go into this subject and learn more about it. Whether you're a brand new leader in charge of some people or whether you've been doing it for a while and you want to get even better at it, I hope this course covers some really useful stuff. I've put every theory that I know about leadership into here, or at least all my favorite ones. I've been teaching leadership for about 20 years now. I usually have a day or two days to cover it, but I've boiled all the best bits down into this course for you.
So, hope you like it. The course is divided into three sections; we've got what is leadership, we've got a section on motivation, and then we've got a section on leadership styles. So, let's get started.
1. What Is a Leader?
3. Leadership Styles: Part 1
5. Leadership Styles: Part 2
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.