Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video It's never too late to go back, part of Management: Top Tips.
- And finally, it's never too late to go back.…To be assertive in a difficult situation requires…quite a lot of presence of mind…and sometimes afterwards you think,…oh, I know what I should have said.…In which case, why not do a bit of thinking,…bit of planning, and then you can just go back…and talk to the person a second time…and just calmly say to them that you weren't happy.…So the good news is it's never too late to go back.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.