Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Every time you buy anything,…it's a negotiation opportunity.…And every time you sell anything,…there's an opportunity for negotiation.…So, this subject crops up quite often.…And negotiation can have a big effect…on the bottom line of your company.…Suppose you're buying your materials for 95 pounds,…and then, you're selling your finished product for 100,…and you're making five percent profit,…which is quite common.…Imagine if you could negotiate the price…of those materials down from 95 to 90.…
You would double your profit.…Or if you could negotiate the price up from 100 to 105,…you'd be doubling your profit.…And that's a Hell of a lot easier…than trying to sell twice as much,…and then, do twice as much, and employ twice as many people.…So, negotiation's really, really important.…There's a big opportunity there.…And that's why I've made this course,…and I hope you find it useful.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.