Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Good managers have an element of leadership…in the way that they manage,…and although some people think that leaders are born,…and that they have charisma,…and you can't learn to be a leader,…actually, you can.…You can look at what leaders do,…and you can practice and get better at doing…the things that leaders do.…So, this little training course…is really designed to help you to become…a bit of a leader as well as just a manager.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.