Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Whether you're a full-time salesperson,…either in field sales or telesales,…or whether you're in a customer service,…customer care type function,…or whether you're someone…who just deals with customers occasionally,…it's really important to know about selling.…And in this program, we're going to look at…the top 12 tips that salespeople need to know.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.