Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Projects are difficult.…By definition, with a project,…you're going into the unknown,…you're doing something you haven't done before.…And there's always a time limit it has to be done by,…there's usually a financial limit as well.…And there is a risk that your project will end up…coming in late or over budget.…And that's why I want to share with you my 12 step process.…We're going to work through the 12 steps…at the rate of about one a minute.…The whole program including the quiz at the end…will only take you 15 minutes.…So let's get started.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.