Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Assertiveness is really hard,…because it's not natural.…Because we're animals,…we tend to be programmed for fight or flight,…so we tend to be either aggressive or submissive…in difficult situations.…And that gives us all sorts of problems in our lives.…So, learning assertiveness is vital,…and in this program we're going to look at…the top 12 assertiveness tips…so that you'll be able to handle people…and difficult situations in the most effective way.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.