Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Introduction, part of Management: Top Tips.
- You may not give presentations very often,…but it is a skill worth learning because quite often,…presentations can be key moments in your career.…Perhaps, a talk at a big conference, and certainly…job interviews these days often require presentations.…So, we're going to cover the top tips…that you need to know to give a good talk.…And the main thing is not to be so frightened…of giving a talk that you end up avoiding them,…spending your whole life avoiding presentations.…There might be a moment when you have a chance to…volunteer to give a talk at a conference,…and what a shame if you avoided that just because you…didn't have the presentation skills that you need.…
So, welcome to this course.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.