Join Tatiana Kolovou for an in-depth discussion in this video Intro, part of Communicating with Diplomacy and Tact.
- Let's look at some workplace scenarios…that we all could face on any given day.…I'll set up each scenario,…we will discuss the tact and diplomacy model,…and then apply the response to each situation.…These are all scenarios that have either happened to me…or people around me.…Realistic scenarios always help us bring learning to life.…
- Recall the core skills involved in diplomacy.
- Explore the effects when tact and diplomacy are lacking.
- Define the Tact and Diplomacy model.
- Differentiate between encoding and decoding.
- Differentiate between negative and positive politeness.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Communicating with Diplomacy and Tact
Benefits and drawbacks3m 39s
2. The Tact-Diplomacy Model
3. What Tact and Diplomacy Look Like in the Workplace
4. Applying What You've Learned
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.