In the past, it may have been OK for an organization's core values to be undefined. That won't cut it in the future. Learn why in this video.
- Let's talk about millennials.…I often hear from managers that the millennial generation…got the memo, you should do what you love,…but not everyone got the memo about working hard.…There are many millennials entering the workforce…who seem to immediately want to be able…to take the lead position in a team,…without necessarily doing the hard work…that's needed to get that position.…So I'm often asked, how should I respond to younger workers…who are looking for meaning and purpose in their work?…And my response is, you have to give it to them.…
I mentioned it in another video…that there's a substantial opportunity…for public companies to expand their list…of key stakeholders beyond just their shareholders.…Organizations that increasingly treat their workers,…their customers, their partners, their communities,…and even the planet as key stakeholders…create values-driven environments…where value-driven workers can thrive.…And they can still be intensely profitable companies.…If your organization's main purpose…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Dealing with disruptive change and the new rules of work
- Establishing a new contract with workers
- Rethinking job qualifications
- Hiring for diversity and inclusion
- Identifying key skills for adaptive workers
- Helping your team become lifelong learners
- Leveraging automation for your team
- Becoming an adaptive manager
- Making human resources a partner
- Recognizing when your adaptive strategy is working