Receive a walkthrough of questions to find your loves.
- You've likely heard the old saying,…do what you love and the money will follow.…There's an element of truth to this statement…assuming you have the gifts and skills…to go along with that love.…A better rephrasing of the original statement…might be, do what you love…and it's more likely that money will follow…provided you're skilled and gifted at it.…Many people choose a career based solely on money.…However because they do not love that career…they end up being frustrated in their job,…being less successful overall and may quit…or change careers over time.…
When you love what you do you're willing to endure…the moments of work that you dislike.…I strongly dislike the script editing…that it takes to prepare a course like this.…Yet because I love what I do so much…I'm willing to put up with that small annoyance…in pursuit of the greater goal.…In short, doing what you love gives you longevity,…endurance, and persistence.…To make this process easy for you,…I've created a simple worksheet…to ask yourself a series of questions.…
- Identify the key differences between gifts, loves, and skills.
- Explore methods for discovering what you love to do.
- Identify your core skills through self-reflection and via feedback from others.
- Choose your strongest and most valuable work activities through ranking and rating.
- Identify the steps needed to invest in yourself and grow your strengths.
- Recall how to match your strengths to your responsibilities, and discover when to grow your current career versus switch to a new one.