Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Identifying needs, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Having built up repertoire with a customer, the next stage is to find out what they're looking for. What are their needs? They may not knowing exactly what their own needs are actually. And you certainly mustn't assume that you know what it is that they're looking for. It might be totally different to what they've had from previous suppliers or whatever. So very important to do some questioning and find out what their needs are. Don't assume that. And once you know what it is they're looking for, you can then prescribe the perfect solution.
But it all starts at knowing what it is that the customer wants. So take a bit of time. Do some thorough questioning to work out exactly what's going to be right for them.
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.