- To get the most out of this course, watch straight through taking some notes so you remember what the strategies are. Then, select one, maybe two strategies to use for a few weeks. Work with the approach long enough to notice if it helps you feel happier and more positive. If it does, keep practicing until it just becomes second nature to you. Write on your calendar to revisit the course or your course notes every few weeks for the next six months, and each time, pick one new strategy to try.
Some of the activities will work better for you than others and that's fine. Just keep experimenting until you find the right mix to truly enhance your sense of wellbeing and positivity. Let's get started.
To gain fresh insights and celebrate your positivity wins with other learners, you can participate in the official LinkedIn group group for this course.
- Identify the behaviors associated with particular positivity practices.
- Recall the properties of an active-constructive response.
- Differentiate between a weakness-focus (performance gap) and a strength-based-focus.
- Identify the best positivity strategy for use in particular situations.
- Distinguish between a healthy practice of affirmative bias (positivity) and an unhealthy practice of ignoring threats, challenges, or conflict.