Building a culture of service means you, the leader, have to be intentional. Learn the three areas of focus that differentiate you and your business from the masses.
- Do you sometimes feel like your whole day…is spent putting out fires?…You're not alone, knowing where to spend your time…and differentiating between the urgent and the important…is one of the most challenging parts of leadership.…Everyone Monday, one of my favorite bosses…would write on a sticky note three things…he wanted to accomplish that week.…Obviously, he's going to do more than those three things,…but he would choose three, important things…that could easily get lost in that day-to-day shuffle,…and he'd do one thing in each of these three categories:…strategy, front-line, and self.…
And this sticky note on his laptop kept him focused…on leadership priorities and it helped him decide…where to spend his time, and where he could delegate.…Let's take a look at those three leadership priorities.…Strategic priorities are those long-term goals…that further your position or your organization.…So what can you do this week to advance those goals?…Think about your role and how you can have…the biggest impact on your company's long-term strategy.…
- What is a culture of service?
- Cultivating an emotional connection to your customers
- Generating engagement by sharing your backstory
- Framing financials and objectives
- Unpacking your metrics
- How to use a culture of service in hiring and firing
- Reinforcing a culture of service in daily operations