High employee engagement helps your company innovate more effectively and outperform competitors. Engaged employees are more committed and invest more time and energy in the organization. Follow the steps in this video to build higher employee engagement
- Employee engagement is a hot topic.…Tell an executive that you have a plan…to increase employee engagement…and you'll get their attention.…That's because companies that have engaged employees…achieve 23% greater performance against their revenue…expectations than others.…There's a strong connection between having engaged employees…and business outcomes such as revenue growth,…productivity, profitability, and customer satisfaction,…and yet 50% of employees are not engaged.…
So, the question is,…how can you increase employee engagement…as part of your talent management strategy?…Engaged employees are involved in, enthusiastic about,…and committed to their work.…They also invest more time, creativity,…and energy into the organization.…The best place to start building employee engagement…is with your employee onboarding program.…First impressions matter.…A recent study found that organizations lose…one in six of their new hires during the first six months.…
You want the great people you've just hired…to have a motivating onboarding experience…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture