Join Gary Bolles for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Developing Adaptable Employees.
- Now if you have access to the exercise files for this course, you can download them now. I've included a self-inventory worksheet and a checklist of transferable skills. There's also an exercise to help you define the various roles on your team. If you don't have access to the exercise files, that's okay. I encourage you to still follow along as we go through the course. Now let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Characteristics of adaptive workers
- How to be an adaptive manager
- Honing self-management skills
- Developing proactive workers
- Importance of goals in adaptive work
- Developing and supporting remote workers
- Empowering adaptive workers to solve problems
- Collaboration and adaptive teams