I'll walk you through the exercise file, "The Goal Review Worksheet."
- If you have access to the exercise file for this course, you can download it now. Specifically, I've created a goal review worksheet for you. The reason this is important is that too many of us set goals and then never review or update them, but the truth is priorities and how we can best work to achieve them change over time. Your strategy needs to adapt to different circumstances or else you may be working hard to accomplish something that was perfect for you three years ago, but isn't actually where you want to be going today. The goal review worksheet will help you make sure that doesn't happen.
I encourage you to download the file and follow along as we go through the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, a set-top device, or don't have access to the exercise files, you can still follow along with the instruction. Let's do it.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Setting your goals
- How many goals should you have?
- The difference between a goal and a to-do list
- Building systems to help you succeed
- Making success a way of life
- Learning to ignore the unimportant
- Rewarding yourself for success