Walk through the handouts, including worksheets on how to identify commonalities with others, how to determine who the real decision makers are, and how to develop a story bank you can tap in your interactions.
- If you have access to the exercise files for this course you can download them now. Specifically I've created three worksheets for you. For chapter one, how to identify commonalities with others. For chapter two, how to determine who the real decision makers are. And for chapter three, how to develop a story bank you can tap in your interactions. These exercises will help you connect to others more easily, understand where the power lies in your organization so you know who you should be persuading, and come up with ideas for what to talk about. We've all been tongue tied sometimes so mapping out your strategy and topics in advance can help you feel more confident and secure in your interactions which makes you a lot more likely to be persuasive.
I encourage you to download the files and follow along as we go through the course. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, set top device, or don't have access to the exercise files you can still follow along with the instruction. Let's get started.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Getting someone to like you right away
- How to be viewed as immediately credible
- Overcoming a bad first impression
- Persuading the people you already know
- Sharing your ideas and getting noticed
- Communicating with authority
- Overcoming naysayers