- Why employer brand and reputation matters
- What top candidates want
- How to appeal to candidates
- How to make an emotional connection
- How to communicate your brand
Skill Level Advanced
- Do you ever wonder why some companies have top candidates lining up for their open jobs and others don't? You know what I mean, those companies where you dream of working. Those are companies with a strong employer brand. They have a reputation for being a great place to work, and it doesn't matter what size they are or where they are, international or in your hometown. Companies that are known for taking care of their employees are companies with a strong employer brand.
My name is Roberta Matuson, and I've been called the talent maximizer. And my passion is helping organizations develop their employer brand and their reputation, so they can attract the top-quality talent they need. In fact, I've written a bunch of books on the subject. In this course, I'm going to help you think about your brand in a way you never thought about before. We'll take a close look at what an employer brand is all about, why it matters, and the factors that make up an employer brand.
We'll see how some employer brands attract top talent, the impact it has on profits, and why replicating someone else's brand won't work. I'll tell you what makes a compelling brand and how to communicate it to the right audience, and we'll talk about an action plan to put you on track and get results. There's a lot to do, so let's get started.