Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Efficiency systems, part of Management: Top Tips.
- And finally, something that salespeople often forget,…which is efficiency, being really organized.…Selling's not just about being good with the talk…or the listening, but it's also about being organized.…So when you go to a meeting with a customer,…you've got to be on time, everything's got to be right.…It's got to be neat and tidy, no typos,…their name's got to be spelt correctly.…Everything's got to be spot on because they're…judging the whole company by you.…And if you don't get things right,…what hope have they got after they've bought from you?…So, everything's got to be right,…and you've got to be easy to get a hold of as well.…
So, you answer phone message should be personalized…with your name and some sort of promise…of when you're going to get back to them.…And your emails should have a footer…with your telephone number on, and also, your email address.…Because remember, they might print it out.…And then, they have lost your email address…unless it's printed on there.…So, be easy to contact and be really organized,…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.