- What is emotional intelligence?
- Watching for triggers and hijacks
- Finding flow
- Disrupting thinking
- Reclaiming reaction time
- Shifting perspective
- Listening and communicating
- Playing to strengths
- Collecting feedback
- Aligning intention and impact
Skill Level Beginner
- Time and time again, we hear senior leaders in organizations say they hire and promote based on emotional intelligence, rather than particular skills or IQ. And there's a very good reason for this. Research shows emotional intelligence to be the key factor that sets high-performing individuals and high achievers aside from the rest of the crowd. In this course, I'm going to take you through the four key factors of emotional intelligence. And I'll help you to practically apply what you learn to enhance your personal performance in the workplace and in your personal life. You'll learn how developing your emotional intelligence can help you to reach ambitious personal performance goals, such as working towards a promotion or building a thriving team. I'll also teach you how developing your emotional intelligence will impact how you interact with others, helping you to build strong and collaborative relationships. So if you want to perform at your peak and create success in your career, emotional intelligence is one of the top skills that you need to develop.