- Identifying beliefs to enhance self-awareness
- Stepping outside of yourself
- Self-awareness strategies
- Reflecting and enhancing self-awareness
- Identifying the ripple effect
- Managing stress
- Seeking feedback to boost self-awareness
- Choosing your self-awareness strategies
- Top tips for self-awareness success
Skill Level Beginner
- Developing your self-awareness is a journey. There's no quick fix. What we know about those that reach high levels of success in their personal and professional lives is they share one key attribute, and that's self-awareness. If you want to develop your leadership skills, enhance your career progression, or focus on your personal development, building self-awareness is critical. And there are some simple steps that you can take to achieve this.
Hello, I'm Gemma Leigh Roberts, a chartered organizational psychologist, executive coach, and leadership expert. In this course, I'll take you through how you can learn to really understand yourself by getting clear on your beliefs, values, and motivations. I'll teach how to use the power of perspective to create an impact and gain a deep personal insight. I'll also take you through five tried and tested strategies which you can implement to enhance your own self-awareness.
At the end of this course, you'll have your own action plan to help put what you've learnt into practice to see results. It's time to take a deeper dive into what you can do to enhance your self-awareness, to create the kind of success you want to see in your personal and professional life. Let's get started.