Join expert psychologist Gemma Leigh Roberts to learn how to create your edge as a graduate, utilizing performance psychology tools and techniques.
- Have you ever been around someone…who's confident, deals with challenges like a professional,…adapts well in a surprising situations,…has a great positive energy, and really gets things done?…That person most definitely has a unique edge…and knows how to make an impact.…Developing your edge in a professional capacity…will help you to stand out from the crowd…and create your unique professional image…and personal brand.…
Creating your own unique edge starts with developing…a mindset for success.…What I found while I was conducting research into…what it takes to create psychological edge…is there are six pillars that contribute to enhancing…resilience, your performance, and ultimately…your professional image.…These pillars make up the resilience edge framework.…What are the six pillars of creating an edge?…Confidence.…
This is all about playing to your strengths…and practicing new skills.…You are in control of building your confidence.…It won't happen on its own.…Focusing on developing your unique skills and talents,…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Transitioning from the campus to the office
- Differences in the working world
- Developing a transition success mindset
- Adapting to a new environment
- Avoiding cultural mistakes
- The first 90 days
- Building a strategy