Discover the key attributes that demonstrate the Leadership X Factor: from visual appearance, tone, and presentation skills to relatability and managing emotions.
- Some people call it the leadership x-factor,…others describe it as executive presence.…No matter what you call it,…we all recognize it when we see it,…and its impact is undeniable.…In this video, we'll take a closer look…at executive presence and the traits associated with it.…And then, I'll share with you some tips to help you…begin adding the elusive x-factor…to your own personal brand.…First, what is executive presence?…Admittedly, it's tough to define,…but we see it in people who exhibit an image, demeanor,…and behaviors that instantly communicate leadership.…
People with executive presence speak and present…with ease and influence.…They use diplomacy and tact,…they project self-assurance,…and manage their emotional reactions.…They can command attention in a room without saying a word.…Taking this to the next level?…People with executive presence have an uncanny ability…to balance attributes that seem to be opposites.…They actually combine them for greater impact.…Many times, revered leaders are both strong and vulnerable,…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Looking and sounding like a leader
- Increasing your emotional intelligence
- Becoming a thought leader
- Expanding your strategic scope
- Viewing challenges with a fresh lens
- Improving your decision-making skills
- Cultivating conditions for team success
- Building meaningful connections