Company culture drives business performance. Create a culture that helps your business attract and retain the best people. Build a high-performance culture by following the tips in this video.
- There's a lot of talk about company culture these days.…Social media's full of articles about companies…with great cultures.…Employees rate the culture of companies…and it's always something perspective employees…ask about during interviews.…So, should you start offering free lunch…and install ping pong tables?…No, although these perks might be attractive,…that's not what culture is all about.…Culture is how people interact with each other every day,…and a high-performance culture inspires people…to perform at their best.…
Companies with a high-performing culture…are more profitable and have less turnover.…A strong talent management strategy is key to building…a culture focused on results,…while at the same time, engaging and motivating employees.…Let me give you some suggestions that will help you…build a culture to drive business performance.…Start by identifying your company values.…Determine what these look like in every day interactions.…
Values define what the company stands for,…and they guide how employees work together…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture