LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Identify the components of high-performing cultures.
- Assess and evaluate your current culture.
- Define high performance.
- Create a compelling vision and mission.
- Compare and contrast communication vehicles.
- Explain what culture is and list ways to reinforce it.
- Identify tools for measuring and balancing results.
Skill Level Advanced
- Have you ever seen one of those companies that deliver amazing results all the time? Do you have friends who say they love going to work and thoroughly enjoy the people they work with? Have you ever wanted to build an organization like that? But you don't know how. I'm Mike Figliuolo, managing director at thoughtLEADERS, and I would like to help you build a high performance culture. In my years of working with some of the best companies out there, I've learned what differentiates the truly great ones.
In this course, I'll cover setting direction for your organization, communicating the culture, organizing your team to support the culture, managing performance, and living the culture every day. I'll share actionable tips and stories that'll bring this topic to life. These techniques should give you a good sense of what it takes to build a high performance culture of your own. I'm excited to share these perspectives and stories with you.
I hope they inspire you to create a culture you're proud of. Let's dive in.