- Components of high-performing cultures
- Assessing your current culture
- Defining high performance
- Creating a compelling vision and mission
- Tying strategy to culture
- Communicating the culture
- Building your teams and processes
- Highlighting culture moments
- Providing regular feedback
Skill Level Advanced
- Have you ever seen one of those companies that deliver amazing results all the time? Do you have friends who say they love going to work and thoroughly enjoy the people they work with? Have you ever wanted to build an organization like that? But you don't know how. I'm Mike Figliuolo, managing director at thoughtLEADERS, and I would like to help you build a high performance culture. In my years of working with some of the best companies out there, I've learned what differentiates the truly great ones.
In this course, I'll cover setting direction for your organization, communicating the culture, organizing your team to support the culture, managing performance, and living the culture every day. I'll share actionable tips and stories that'll bring this topic to life. These techniques should give you a good sense of what it takes to build a high performance culture of your own. I'm excited to share these perspectives and stories with you.
I hope they inspire you to create a culture you're proud of. Let's dive in.