- Determine how clarity of purpose and customer purpose are a part of creating a culture of service.
- Identify how to utilize customer impact stories when creating a culture of service.
- Define metrics and measures.
- Break down the fundamentals involved in interviewing and hiring for mindset.
- Examine the different ways to explain a firing.
- Explore the role of an executive team or board in creating a culture of service.
Skill Level Advanced
- What does service mean to you? If you're like most people, you probably think of great customer service like at a restaurant or a hotel. - But true service is a linchpin for a successful company culture, even in those non-customer facing roles. I'm Elizabeth McLeod. - And I'm Lisa McLeod. We work with companies all over the world on emotional engagement, competitive differentiation, and workplace culture. - [Elizabeth] In this course, we're going to share what you as a leader can do to create a culture of service, and why that matters to your entire organization.
You'll learn how the best leaders bring out the best in their teams. - [Lisa] And how small changes in language and behavior can ignite a culture of service that makes your team stand out. - And we'll talk about how you can leverage that culture of service to drive innovation, collaboration, and retention. - So, let's get started.