Customers is a vague term. To build this culture, you need to be more specific. In this video, learn how to cultivate an emotional connection to your customers and how your business impacts their life.
- How many companies say integrity or trust…is one of their values?…Or how many people say they want to be a trusted partner…to their customers?…Or better yet, deliver lasting shareholder value.…We hear these terms all the time in business.…They're not bad, but they've been used so often…and with so little success,…that they've just become watered down.…So if you want to build a culture of service,…you need to make sure your purpose and your customers…are more than just vague terms etched into…some marble in your lobby.…
If you want to create a culture of service,…you must be absolutely crystal clear about two things.…Who are you serving and the impact that…you want to have on those customers.…So ask yourself, what would the world look like if your…company grew exponentially?…Or the reverse, what if you didn't exist at all?…How do you solve problems differently than your competition?…And where do you fall short of your competition?…These questions will help you think deeply…about the purpose of your business.…
- What is a culture of service?
- Cultivating an emotional connection to your customers
- Generating engagement by sharing your backstory
- Framing financials and objectives
- Unpacking your metrics
- How to use a culture of service in hiring and firing
- Reinforcing a culture of service in daily operations