In this video tutorial, Bob McGannon takes you through the "instruments" you can use when managing business benefits during a change initiative. These "instruments" include an ongoing decision making body, a set of monitors to measure effectiveness and organizational changes that drive sustainability of your change objectives.
- I think managing change initiative…benefits can be a bit like driving a car.…You spend the majority of your time looking…through the windshield at where you're going.…Once in a while, you have to look at your dashboard…so you don't get a speeding ticket or run out of fuel.…In a change initiative, that dashboard requires…both management commitment and metrics.…Here are the instruments I use when managing…business benefits during a change initiative.…An ongoing decision making body, like a steering…committee, that endures beyond your implementation.…
Next, a set of monitors put in place that measure…the effectiveness of your change.…And last, environmental changes that drive…sustainability for your change objectives.…Let's talk about each one of these.…First, the ongoing decision making body.…Businesses are rarely static and your change initiative,…no matter how broad, will not represent the end…of changes your business is likely to need to remain viable.…Adjustments, other smaller changes and remaining agile…
- Understanding the levels of change management
- Working through the five phases of change management
- Creating a change plan
- Communicating change
- Implementing change
- Managing risk
- Reinforcing change
- Evaluating the change
- Guiding individuals through change
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Change Management Levels
2. Phases of Change Management
Create a change plan3m 59s
3. Change Management Competencies
4. The Individual's Change Journey
Next steps1m 58s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.