Note: This course was featured in Market Watch, Inc., Fortune, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
- Define the term resilience.
- Identify strategies for facing rejection in your day to day life.
- Recognize the skills you can practice to increase your resilience.
- Explore reflection strategies you can use during a situation in order to build resilience.
- Examine five post-event resilience building strategies using real-world examples.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Do you ever wonder what it takes to bounce back from an adverse situation, what it takes to rise to the occasion when the going gets tough? This course is designed to help you prepare for facing a stressful occurrence, and then be able to reflect and learn from your experience after it has passed, to prepare for day to day things that are likely to happen to all of us, either in our work or our personal world. My name is Tatiana Kolovou, and this course on resilience will help you identify the what, why, and how of resilience skills and help you be more effective in your every day life. Most importantly, this course will help you assess your own level of resilience and provide learning strategies for strengthening your own resilience. Let's get started.