Learn what it takes to become the type of leader that attracts top talent that sticks around, and be held in high regard by senior management.
- I know a lot about magnetic leaders.…You see, I used to repel talent.…I actually didn't do this on purpose.…It happened as a result of being an inexperienced leader,…who was not very self-aware.…I also didn't manage very well under pressure.…I realized I needed to change,…so I spent a lot of time and a lot of headaches,…learning and researching how to draw in top talent.…
Since my revelation I've gone on a mission to help managers…become magnetic leaders.…I'm going to share ways you can transform yourself…from manager to magnetic leader with minimal effort.…My definition of a magnetic leader is someone who appears…to effortlessly attract and retain talent.…I say effortlessly because these people are so good at doing…this that it appears to happen naturally.…
First, you have to commit to wanting…to be a magnetic leader,…as becoming one will require that you move out of your…comfort zone and may at times feel like work.…However, I promise you that the effort will pay off.…Next, you have to examine your own behaviors…
- The first 90 days
- Building productive relationships
- Why engage your employees?
- Influencing employee commitment
- Managing your former peers
- How to go from friend to boss
- Developing the skills needed to be an effective manager
- Becoming a magnetic leader