Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Assessing risks, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Step eight, assessing risks.…This is really the final part of your planning.…Once you've got your Gantt chart drawn out,…you can look at it, and you can think,…right, what might go wrong?…You may want to involve your team at this stage…and do a group brainstorm of possible risks.…Then once you've got your list of risks,…you asses each one for how likely is it to happen…and how serious would it be if it did happen?…Risks that are not likely or serious…you don't have to worry about.…But if they're likely or serious or both,…then you need to have a plan.…
And the plans that you will have will be either…how can we make the risk less likely to happen…or how can we make the risk less serious if it does happen?…So can we make it less likely, can we make it less serious,…and that's your risk plan.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.